Hilton Residences Next To The Biggest Mall Of Istanbul in Başakşehir


Project Name

  • Hilton High Residence


This residential project, in reality, is an amalgamation of residential and commercial sectors of construction. The residential project is within the premises of a world-class mall that gives the unique feature to the residents of having 350 world-famous shopping brands at their doorstep. An area of 50,000 m2 is specifically allocated for constructing the residential apartments. These apartments are built in compliance with the local construction laws and regulations.

The types of apartments available are 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, and 5+1. There are a total of 341 units of these apartments. Almost 85% of the apartments are of standard sizes. The rest of the 15% of residential apartments are designed like a suite, making it the most luxurious residential apartment in the city. The exact location of this residential project is in the Basaksehir, which is the second-level district of Istanbul and is a hub of economic activities.

Therefore, being the hub of economic activities and business, the residential apartments in this part of the district are of high value. Moreover, their rental income is very high, which in turn is extremely beneficial for the investors. In addition to that, it is pertinent to mention that the cost of the title deed is 2% of the value of the property. This much cost is favorable since it is a high-value locality of the city only 22 km away from the Istanbul Airport.

The residential scheme is one of its kind, with the provision of every facility within the vicinity of the residence. As mentioned earlier, the residential apartments are part of a mall that also comprises a luxury hotel. Hence, there are fitness centers, Turkish baths, and indoor swimming pools for the residents. The parking system is underground, having a spacious area of 33,000 m2 to avoid any congestion in the parking area or near the building.

The project is a 25-story building having a luxury lifestyle with all the features of basic necessities. Moreover, you will have the best return on your investment in this residential project.

3+1 Flat – min 154.00 m² – starts from 675.000$
4+1 Flat – min 261.00 m² – starts from 1.115.000$
5+1 Flat – min 645.00 m² – starts from 3.000.000$