Spacious And Comfortable Apartments For Family In Central Location In Asian Side


Project Name

  • Yücel Park Kartal


This magnificent residential project is lying most near to the Sea of Marmara. The project is located on the Asian side of Istanbul city in the Kartal district. The district is famous for its coastline, beach, and tourist attractions. Therefore, this residential project has a unique significance due to its central district location.
The project is sprawling over a total development land of 21,000 m2. The project has 75% of its total development land allocated for the green areas. The ten blocks of this residential project are constructed on the remaining 25% area of the total development land. With so much land for the green areas, this residential project is surely the epitome of green construction in this district.
The project is in such a great location that the residents have the sea view and the city view at the same time from their balconies. Moreover, the residents can also enjoy seafood from the restaurants along the coastline of the Sea of Marmara. There are scores of healthcare centers, shopping malls, and educational institutes within walking distance of this residential project.
Hence, the residents have the comfortability of having all the facilities of modern-day life at their doorsteps. In addition, the project features both indoor and outdoor parking spaces. There are parking lifts too to deal with parking congestion. The developers have constructed this residential project conforming to the requirements of earthquake-proof buildings.
There is a centralized heating system installed in all the blocks of this residential project. It will keep the temperature normal regardless of the weather conditions. The fire management system of this residential project is extraordinary hat can deal with any potential fire hazard. Furthermore, fire escapes are also provided in every block of this project.
There are a total of 825 units of residential apartments in this project. They are of type 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, and 4+1. The project is a vital investment opportunity for foreign nationals and locals to start a new and promising life.

1+1 Flat– min 53.00m² – starts from 185.000$
2+1 Flat– min 82.00m² – starts from 250.000$
3+1 Flat– min 111.00m² – starts from 515.000$
4+1 Flat– min 154.00m² – starts from 560.000$